Overview – CAT 304E CR Mini Excavator
The Cat 304E CR Mini Hydraulic Excavator delivers high performance in a compact design to help you work in the tightest applications. The 304E CR features the following:
- Fingertip control for the boom swing and auxiliary hydraulic functions makes operation easier while providing more room on the floor for the operator’s feet.
- Zero Tailswing Design lets you work within confined areas. The radius of the upper body stays within the width of the undercarriage so the operator can concentrate on the work being done without having to worry about the back of the machine.
- High digging forces, fast cycle times, and increased stability boosts your productivity.
- Over 200 degrees of bucket rotation provides greater material retention during truck loading and easier flat wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
- 100% pilot controls and a load sensing hydraulic system.
- Security System: A standard anti-theft device uses a 5 digit alphanumeric password that is required to start the machine (when the security system is enabled).
- Adjustable Work Tool Auxiliary Flow Control: Simple adjustability of the hydraulic flow going down the boom and stick to the work tool. This is done by a simple selection from a flow of 1-15.
- Continuous Flow: Set the auxiliary flow in any direction and at any speed simply, safely, and easily on the right hand joystick.
- Economy Mode: Save up to 20% fuel while maintaining high productivity with a push of a button.
All four E Series models feature excellent stability while maintaining the compact radius design. This increased stability leads to more productivity and versatility through the use of heavier work tools and the optional long stick.
Fast, Powerful Digging with Load Sensing Hydraulics
High digging forces and fast cycle times deliver the productivity that your job demands. Load sensing hydraulics optimize flow for smooth, powerful performance and increased fuel efficiency.
200 Degree Bucket Rotation
Industry leading bucket rotation of over 200 degrees provides greater material retention during truck loading.
It also allows for easier vertical wall digging without having to reposition the machine.
Automatic Two Speed
With the standard automatic two speed feature, the machine will automatically balance high speed and torque travel requirements based on the conditions to give the operator the optimum speed and control. The machine can be put in low gear if slower travel is desired while in tight conditions.
The Cat 304E CR delivers high performance in a compact radius design to help you work in the tightest applications.
|Engine Model||Cat® C2.4|
|Net Power||40.0 hp|
|Gross Power||42.0 hp|
|Operating Weight||8497.0 lb|
|Operating Weight with Cab||8838.0 lb|