Attachments, Parts & Spares For Sale
About the Bobcat Angle Broom for Compact Loaders
Bobcat Angle Broom – Sweep a clean path easily and efficiently with the hydraulically driven angle broom attachment. Quick clean-up jobs can be completed without damaging pavement surfaces.
The broom bristles have a waved design, delivering improved cleaning ability. These bristles create a cleaner path and can sweep more snow or debris in one pass. The angle broom attachment is compact, maneuverable, and easy to operate. Surfaces of all sizes can be cleaned effortlessly and efficiently saving valuable time.
Reverse bristle rotation is available on the 68” and 84” angle brooms making it more efficient to sweep leaves, snow, and debris away from corners, curbs, buildings, and obstacles. Slow operating speeds prevent damaging the cab or machine while the broom is operating in reverse rotation. Standard orange heavy duty bristles improve bristle life and provide better visibility for the operator.
The reversible angle broom is available for all on M-series and R-series compact track loaders and skid-steers, as well as Bobcat Toolcats with the 7 Pin Attachment Control Kit.
- Clear away dirt, dried mud, light snow and other debris
- Effective on driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, loading docks, warehouses and more
How It Works
The angle broom is driven by a hydraulic motor that rotates the broom at a continuous speed sweeping any dirt, snow, or debris away from the machine. The broom can also be angled in either direction to a maximum angle of 25 allowing the operator to sweep material to the side with ease. Reverse the rotation of the broom to easily sweep tough to access spots.
- Self-centering hydraulic angling: This system keeps the attachment centered on the machine and avoiding the risk of the attachment becoming offset. The unit stays centered in front of the machine to help with keeping the machine on the sidewalk, reducing damage to surfaces outside of the desired cleaning area.
- Compact Design: The angle broom attachment is compact and highly maneuverable giving the operator maximum efficiency
- Easy Maintenance: Quick-change rotor design makes bristle replacement quick and easy. By simply removing two bolts, the entire rotor is released.
- Angle Control: The smaller broom has manual angle up to 25 degrees left or right. The larger brooms feature electric-over-hydraulic control to provide infinite angle adjustment up to 25 degrees of angle adjustment to the left or right.
- Fingertip Controls: Precise attachment control helps to finish the job quickly and efficiently, without having to leave the comfort of the cab – applies to larger brooms with electric-over-hydraulic angle only.
- Multi-directional Sweeping: Remove debris from curbs, gutters, corners, and obstacles by reversing the direction of the bristles (only available on 68” and 84” brooms)
- Flush Sweeping: Improved sweeping capability allows for flush sweeping to a curb or wall on the right side.
- High-Torque Motor: The high-torque motor allows for maximum power for more efficient sweeping even when engaging heavier debris.
- Storage Stands: Larger brooms include storage stands to provide maximum uptime protection by eliminating bristle distortion when the broom is not in use. On 68-inch and 84-inch angle broom attachments, the stands use a lever to swing the legs up or down. In the down position the legs are closer to the bristles to make attaching to the machine easier.
- Patented Spring Design: Provides optimum down-pressure, extended bristle life and excellent cleaning ability.
- Bristles: Replaceable, polypropylene wafer bristles provide excellent life and cleaning ability.
|Description||Part Number||Sweeping Width (mm)||Sweeping Width Fully Angled (mm)||Brush Diameter (mm)||Number of Bristle Sections (zigzag – straight)||Degree of Angle||Flow Range (L/min)||Weight (kg)||Control Kit Required||Working Flow||First Use Installation Time|
|Angle Broom, Reversible, 132 cm (ACD)||M7043*4891347||1308||1200 @ 25°||660||27 – 0||± 25°||34 – 45||161||Yes||Standard / High Flow||None|
|Angle Broom, Reversible, 161 cm (ACD)||M7044*4891351||1613||1470 @ 25°||660||33 – 0||± 25°||34 – 45||175||Yes||Standard / High Flow||None|
|Angle Broom, Reversible, 173 cm (ACD)||7337703||1727||1600 @ 25°||813||34 – 2||± 25°||30 – 121||390||Yes||Standard / High Flow||None|
|Angle Broom, Reversible, 213 cm (ACD)||7337715||2134||1956 @ 25°||813||44 – 2||± 25°||57 – 106||428||Yes||Standard / High Flow||None|