E19 Mini Excavator
The Bobcat® E19 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers impressive performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E19 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
The optional fingertip-controlled boom offset and auxiliary offer the double benefit of improved controllability of the boom swing function and connected attachments, while also creating more floor space and comfort for the operator.
Premium features for first-class comfort on any job
- Unique-in-class joystick control of boom swing and auxiliary hydraulics with 3 selectable auxiliary modes to match any attachments
- Fully adjustable cab heater unit
- Seat options for optimal operator preference
- All parameters checked in one view with new control panel (auto engine shutdown, auto cab lights switch-off, audible alarm in case of malfunction)
- Easy-to-operate gas spring-assisted light and rigid front window
- Keyless ignition for optimal safety
- Battery disconnect switch for storage and to prevent theft
- Automatic slew brake for safe parking and transportation
- LED light set for superior visibility
Smooth performance and compactness
Bobcat’s E19 hydraulic systems make the best possible use of the engine power. Fast cycle times, combined with smooth control of class-leading breakout forces, provide maximum productivity. Boom and dipper stick cylinder cushioning – unique in their class – enhance overall smoothness.
Lift more, lift higher
The superior dumping height makes loading trucks easy, while the reach at ground level means you don’t need to reposition as often when digging. With enhanced stability and lifting capacity, combined with best-in-class proportional auxiliary flow, the Bobcat excavators offer you the highest versatility in operating a wide range of attachments.
Tough materials, tested design
Using highly durable materials makes the Bobcat excavators hard-wearing and robust. The design features are tested under extreme conditions – and the heavy steel gauge tailgate ensures extra durability and peace of mind while working.
Reliability added in every feature
- Rear tailgates protected by casted counterweights
- Metal covers can be opened or bolted on
- 2-piece blade cylinder hoses
- Wrench-less hydraulic hose technology helps prevent leakage
- Proven boom and dipper stick design
- Top-mounted boom cylinder
- Oversized cylinders for long life
- New paint and surface treatment process
- Reinforced expandable undercarriage to enhance rigidity
- Cylinder covers for heavy applications