Overview – CAT 216B Skid Steer Loader
The Cat 216B Skid Steer Loader Series 3 , with its radial lift design, delivers excellent digging performance with outstanding drawbar power. The 216B Series 3 features the following:
- Advanced hydraulic system is designed for maximum power delivers excellent digging performance with outstanding draw bar power. and reliability.
- Easy routine maintenance helps reduce machine downtime for greater productivity.
- Ergonomic operator station features easy to use pilot operated joystick controls for reduced operator fatigue and increased productivity.
- Broad range of performance matched Cat Work Tools make the Cat Skid Steer Loader the most versatile machine on the job site.
- High performance power train provides high engine horsepower and torque, allowing part-throttle operation for lower sound levels and fuel consumption.
The Cat Skid Steer Loader, with many work tool options, is ideal for construction, landscaping, agriculture and other applications. It delivers traditional Cat reliability and durability with excellent productivity.
CAT 216B Skid Steer Specifications at a Glance
|Engine Model||Cat C2.2|
|Net Flywheel Power||35.0 kW|
|Gross Power SAE J1995||38.0 kW|
|Net Power SAE 1349/ISO 9249||35.0 kW|
|Operating Weight||2581.0 kg|
|Rated Operating Capacity||635.0 kg|
|Tipping Load||1270.0 kg|
|Breakout Force, Tilt Cylinder||1852.0 kg|
|Rated Operating Capacity with Optional Counterweight||680.0 kg|