The Caterpillar Material Handling Arm for compact products is a useful tool for virtually all types of applications, including industrial, construction and agricultural, to pick, carry and load a variety of materials and equipment. The heavy duty design is also well suited for landscaping to load, carry and set trees and large shrubs.
- The heavy-duty Caterpillar Material Handling Arm is designed for superior durability and long structural life.
- Two lift points provide a maximum reach of 7 ft. (2134 mm) at the end point, and 5.4 ft. (1646 mm) at the mid point for heavier loads.
- The single, multiangled boom offers excellent visibility to the load.
- A heavy-duty, locking clasp that swivels full 360 degrees can be used at either lift point.
- Two compartments provide convenient storage of chains and hooks.
- The convenient, bolt-on, heavy-duty, deep skid-resistant step located at the right side of the main structure optimizes operator entry and exit from the machine.
Caterpillar Material Handling Arm
- width w/side step 1309mm
- height 1473mm