Bobcat E17 Compact Excavator
The Bobcat® E17 compact excavator (mini excavator) delivers performance in confined spaces with the need for only minimal repositioning. The operator can hydraulically retract the undercarriage to a width of only 98 cm in order to travel through gates or between walls and houses, then expand it to 136 cm for a wider footprint and greater performance. The E17 has reduced tail swing for better versatility and manoeuvrability on compact jobsites.
- Robust and reliable excavator
- Excellent performance – both speed and force
- Smooth operation for precise job
- Unparalleled working range
- Best-in-class stability and visibility
- Unrivalled operator comfort and access to cab
- Advanced electronic control functions with new control panel
- Integrated upper-structure tie-down points
COMFORT, VISIBILITY AND SAFETY
The E17 / E19 and E20z cabs offer an uncompromised operator environment – which, together with excellent visibility, provides the best possible operator comfort and safety.
SMOOTH PERFORMANCE AND COMPACTNESS
Bobcat’s unique E17 and E17z / E19 / E20z hydraulic systems make the best possible use of the engine power. Fast cycle times, combined with smooth control of class-leading breakout forces, provide maximum productivity. Boom and dipper stick cylinder cushioning – unique in their class – enhance overall smoothness.