It is not always bright. Working safely, productively and with precision early in the morning, in twilight or darkness requires quality lighting. On the following pages, we present a selection of Bobcat halogen replacement lights or optional LED lights. Modern LED lights offer increased light output combined with long lifetime, practically eliminating any need for repairs or maintenance.
Front Lights and Tail Lights for Bobcat Loaders
Whether you are looking for a replacement for stock halogen lights damaged during demanding daily operation, or you would like to upgrade to the more powerful and long-lasting LED alternative, Bobcat has you covered. Here is our selection of front and rear halogen lights for Bobcat loaders. LED lights options are currently limited only to S100 machine. Other machine types are in preparation.
|Position||Used on models EMEA||Type||Positions||Part #||Notes|
|Front Light||S70||Halogen||Left & Right||6665728|
|S100||Halogen||Left||6674400 or 6718042|
|Right||6674401 or 6718043|
|S100||LED||Left||7259523||Replaces PN 6674400 or 6718042 Does not include bezel. Please order together with bezel 6674402|
|Right||7259524||Replaces PN 6674401 or 6718043 Does not include bezel. Please order together with bezel 6674402|
|A770; S450; S510; S530; S550; S570; S590; S630; T450; T590; T650; T770; T870||Halogen||Left||7251341|
|Tail Light||S70||Halogen||Left & Right||6707789|
|A770; S100; S450; S510; S530; S550; S570; S590;||Halogen||Left||7308795|
Optional Triangular LED Work Lights
LED work lights for Bobcat are available in both right-hand (7259524) and left-hand (7259523) configurations. They replace Bobcat’s stock halogen lamps (part numbers 6674400/6718042 and 6674401/6718043) and provide superior visibility, improved durability, and longevity.
- 1,000 Effective Lumens of bright, white light.
- 30 % more usable light compared to the stock halogen versions.
- Homogenous light distribution with no hot spots is easy on the eye and reduces eye fatigue.
- Excellent resistance against shock & vibration often causing premature failure of bulb-based lights.
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate lens and housing.
- Solid electronics for maximum durability.
- Designed to last 20000 hours, compared to average 200 hours of halogen lights bulb life.
- No need for repairs or maintenance for years.
LED Side Lights Kit For Loaders
The LED side lighting kit further enhances lighting capabilities on the side of the machine, with bright, far-reaching illumination and a minimal power draw. The side lights are integrated with the machine design, with ideal placement and protection against damage. The LED Side Lights Kit delivers long-lasting performance and higher light output for better productivity.
- Part Number 7256348.
- Fitted side lighting system for Bobcat Loaders.
- 800 lumens light output on each side improving side visibility.
- Includes wiring harness, switch, and all necessary hardware.
- Side lights can be turned on or off by pressing a switch inside the cab.
LED Light Bar For Loaders
Bobcat LED Lights kit for loaders will bring your night time jobs to the next level. This system developed specifically for Developed specifically for Bobcat loaders, this system combines the easiest installation, thanks to its fitted design and all-including content, with huge 10,800 lumens light output, illuminating the loader’s surroundings for unmatched 360° visibility.
- Part Number 7275379.
- Custom light bar fits most Bobcat Loaders.
- Direct fit on M-Series, G-Series, and later model F-Series loaders.
- 6 lights for high visibility on dark job sites.
- Includes wiring harness, switch, and all necessary hardware.
- Each light can be individually aimed to suit individual job site conditions.
|DESCRIPTION||USED ON MODELS EMEA||PART NUMBER|
|LED Light Bar||A770; S450; S510; S530; S550; S570; S590; S630; S650; S770; S850; T450; T590; T650; T770; T870||7275379|
- LED Power: 20W (x6)
- Operating Voltage: 10–30V DC
- Material: Diecast aluminum housing
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Mounting Bracket: Stainless Steel
- Flood beam pattern (90 degree)
- Two 10w high intensity CREE LEDs in each light
- Current draw 1.7A @ 12V, 0.85A @ 24V each
10,800 Lumens Total Output
Provides 360° lighting to illuminate the entire area around loader and at a much greater distance than stock headlights.
- Lights are adjustable: Can rotate left and right and tilt up and down.
- Loops along underside for cable management of wiring harness.
- Extra bolt holes for hazard or strobe lights (sold separately).
- Heavy-Duty, Powder-Coated Steel Construction.
- Bolts fit factory holes on most Bobcat Skid Steer models. No drilling required to install.
Work Lights For Excavators
Various LED lights for Bobcat excavators are available to complement the offer of stock halogen lights. Range of models with light output from 1000 to 2800 lumens and multiple sizes to suit different requirements and fit mounting locations on cabs or booms of Bobcat excavators.
LED Light – 7412775
LED Light – 7412776
LED Light – 7412777
LED Light – 7412778
|TYPE||RECOMMENDED MOUNTING LOCATION||BRIGHTNESS||PART NUMBER||LIGHT SOURCE||DIMENSIONS (mm)||NOTE|
|HALOGEN||Boom, Cab or Canopy||–||7222118||H9 bulb 12V65W; PN 7312410||83×85×113||Factory mounted halogen working light|
|LED||Boom, Cab or Canopy||1800||7335876||3 LEDs; 20 Watt||83×74×111||Factory option LED working light|
|Boom, Cab or Canopy||1000||7412775||4 × 3 Watt Cree LEDs; 12 Watt||72×40×64||To be used along with large Boom Light Housings Alternative to 7222118 or 7335876 lights.|
|Boom, Cab or Canopy||1136||7412776||8 × 1.5 Watt Philips LEDs; 12 Watt||128 × 47.5 × 89||To be used along with large Boom Light Housing (PN 7236811) Alternative to 6691410 lights.|
|Boom, Cab or Canopy||1600||7412777||4 × 5 Watt Cree LEDs; 20 Watt||75 × 79 × 78.5||To be used along with small (PN 7346002) or large (PN 7236811) Boom Light Housings Alternative to 7222118 or 7335876 lights.|
|Cab or Canopy||2800||7412778||7 × 5 Watt Cree LEDs; 35 Watt||111.5 × 69 × 111.5||To be used as a CAB or Canopy light. Alternative to 7222118 or 7335876 lights.|
|CABLE||20cm cable with Bobcat H11 connector|
|LIGHT PATTERN||All LED lights use wide beam, close range ilumination pattern|
Lights Kits For Excavators
In addition to individual working lights, Bobcat offers complete lighting kits for excavators. These kits, containing 2 front and 1 rear facing lights and all mounting hardware, can be additionally installed on the machine’s cab or canopy. Right-Hand Boom Light Kit offers additional light source to work in conjunction with the left-hand boom light already mounted on the machine, increasing working area illumination.
|USED ON MODELS EMEA||SERIAL NUMBER||CAB KIT||CANOPY KIT||RIGHT HAND BOOM LIGHT KIT|
|E25||AB8B11001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|E26||B33211001 & Above||7241225||7241226||–|
|B3JE11001 & Above||7241205|
|ACRA11001 & Above||7241225||7241205|
|AJRY11001 & Above|
|B33211001 & Above|
|E32||A94H11001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|AC2N11001 & Above|
|AUYJ11001 & Above|
|B2VV11001 & Above|
|B3CS11001 & Above||7241225||–||7241205|
|B3JF11001 & Above|
|B3K911001 & Above|
|B3Y111001 & Above|
|E35||A93K11001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|AC2P11001 & Above|
|AR1K11001 & Above|
|AUYM11001 & Above|
|B3GR11001 & Above||7241225||–||7241205|
|B3JG11001 & Above|
|B3K811001 & Above|
|B3WZ11001 & Above|
|B3Y211001 & Above|
|E42||AG3411001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|B2VW11001 & Above|
|B4GM11001 & Above||7241225||–||7241205|
|E45||AG3G11001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|AHHC11001 & Above|
|B2VY11001 & Above|
|B3NM11001 & Above||7241225||7325151||7241205|
|B3NR11001 & Above|
|E50||AG3N11001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|AHHE11001 & Above|
|AJ1811001 & Above|
|B3NN11001 & Above||7241225||7325151||7241205|
|B3NS11001 & Above|
|B4GP11001 & Above||7241225||–||7241205|
|E55||AJ1911001 & Above||7241225||7241226||7241205|
|ARWM11001 & Above|
|ASW311001 & Above|
|B3NP11001 & Above||7241225||7325151||7241205|
|B3NT11001 & Above|
|MOUNTING LOCATION||KIT PART NUMBER||CONTENT|
|Cab||7241225||Two front and one rear lights*|
|Canopy||7241226||Two front and one rear lights*|
|Canopy||7325151||Two front and one rear lights*|
|Boom Right Hand Side||7241205||One right hand light*|
* brackets, harnesses and all other mounting hardware needed for the installation are included in the package